Qigong therapy is used to treat some diseases through Qigong exercise. According to statistics, Qigong therapy can treat chronic diseases such as hypertension, cardiovascular system diseases, gastric ulcer, neurosis and senile diseases. Therefore, Qigong therapy should be advocated, and it has attracted the attention of the people in China. Its mechanism is being studied in depth in China.
The origin of Qigong can be traced back to the doctors in Zhou and Qin Dynasty. It is also a part of Chinese medicine. Qigong in the treatment of multi-functional, regular and unscheduled, posture and no posture, intentional punctuation and indefinite point, along and reverse breathing, static and dynamic, tonic and diarrhea and other dialectical treatment methods.
Qigong therapy is suitable for the scientific explanation of human body structure: the human body is sick because of the disorder of human cell arrangement. Qigong exercise can make the human cell arrangement orderly. The longer the exercise time is, the deeper the Kungfu is, the higher the degree of ordering is. Human body is a highly complex giant system, in its multi-dimensional phase space, there are many relatively stable goals and objectives; corresponding to the relatively stable physiological and psychological activities of different functional states. Through Qigong, it can make the normal functional efficiency more orderly. In the state of illness, we can also adjust body, breath and mind, mainly by adjusting mind, resting mind, adjusting posture, controlling mind, promoting blood circulation, preventing external interference and restraining harmful emotions to the body.
Characteristics of Qigong Therapy
1. Qigong therapy is mainly for the patients themselves to treat their own diseases through exercise. The people who guide them can only guide them from the side and can not replace the patients to fight against diseases. Therefore, when patients begin to learn some methods and achieve some results, they will greatly strengthen their confidence in fighting the disease, which in itself will be of great help to patients.
The biggest difficulty for chronic patients to recover from illness is that the stimulation of long-term illness has become a vicious circle, which makes them constantly feel the threat of illness, thus gradually forming negative pessimism. Qigong therapy can quickly make patients feel that they can control the disease, gradually increase the courage to overcome the disease, and enhance confidence. It can break the vicious circle of the disease, cultivate and develop the spirit of revolutionary optimism, which creates extremely favorable conditions for the treatment of many chronic diseases. Some chronic diseases can even be cured without other treatments.
2. The biggest difference between Qigong therapy and other physical exercises is that it mainly focuses on the interior of exercise. Because of the internal movement and feeling, people are not easy to master in daily life, so some special methods are needed. Mainly by breathing and using consciousness. At the same time, the internal movement and feeling in exercise are not easy to understand, so it is very difficult to rely solely on one’s own model. We must learn from the experience and methods of many other people in ancient and modern times, so that we can gradually become familiar with the use of various breathing methods, as well as the methods of judging and mastering various sensations through exercise, in order to understand how to influence. Internal law. For patients, it is not necessary to learn all kinds of methods by themselves. As long as they follow the training methods prescribed by the instructor, concentrate on their own study, obey the guidance and exercise patiently, they can walk many detours less and recover to health at an early date. If we don’t start from the treatment, we always want to learn more methods and pursue all kinds of novelty feeling in practicing, which can’t cure the disease, and we can’t make progress in kungfu.
3. Qigong therapy is a kind of holistic therapy, that is, to give full play to the resistance of patients to overcome the disease, so we can not simply use one kind of therapy, one kind of experience, regardless of the conditions, do not see the patient’s situation, copy rigidly, the patient’s thought, constitution, condition, environment and diet should be taken into account. Other necessary medicines and physiotherapy can cooperate. We must break the superstition of Qigong omnipotence and all kinds of blind worship of a certain method.
4. Qigong therapy is a method of gradually transforming the body interior. Therefore, the principle of practicing Qigong must be gentle and natural. If we hope to change soon and exercise with impatient mood, it will cause visceral injury, internal changes are intense, difficult to master, and the main reason for the deviation is here. Because the effect of practicing is not found every day. Often it takes a long time to see, so some patients lead a pursuit of the heart, so that not only normal physiological changes can not be obtained, on the contrary, will increase some abnormal physiological changes, no benefit to the disease, exercise also took a detour.
5. Qigong therapy is a kind of therapy that combines static with dynamic, and mainly focuses on static. The significance of both static and dynamic work is mainly to say that static work needs to be coordinated with dynamic work. Some people think that there must be full movement inside the practice of static gong, so it can be said. But it is important to emphasize that exercise methods should not only be static but also inactive. Because staying still all day is harmful to health. Qigong originally has two aspects: static work and dynamic work. Their common characteristics are mainly internal exercise, not external musculoskeletal exercise.
Health-preserving and Pathogenic Principle of Qigong Therapy
The exercise of Qigong, or internal work, is to achieve the method of “tranquility and nihility” and “spiritual insistence”. According to different situations of each person, different methods of internal exercise are used to achieve a high level of quietness (in Pavlov’s theory, it is a special state of protective inhibition). At this time, the practitioner is due to the cerebral cortex. The inherent function of regulating various internal functions is highly exerted, which greatly strengthens the human body’s resistance to external pathogenic factors (that is, the Yellow Emperor’s Internal Classic says “True Qi follows”), so that it can often maintain health.
For those who are ill, we should actively concentrate our internal strength to enhance the strength of fighting against diseases in an all-round way. In addition, we should use various methods of practicing exercises locally, focusing on those who are ill, so as to cure some diseases. As recorded in the Huangdi Neijing, the practice of treating nephropathy shows that the ancients used this health preservation method to prevent diseases to treat some chronic diseases 2,000 years ago. According to Pavlov’s theory, the cerebral cortex not only has the function of regulating the viscera, but also has the function of repairing the viscera. Therefore, some diseases of the viscera can be treated after the strength of the cerebral cortex is strengthened by practicing gong.
In addition, through various methods to strengthen visceral activity, improve blood circulation, nervous system activity gradually balanced, these are specific changes that can be explained by scientific methods in the process of Qigong treatment of diseases, these changes are of great significance for the treatment of diseases.
According to current statistics, Qigong therapy can treat hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, gastric ulcer, neurosis and other chronic diseases and elderly diseases. Long-term adherence to Qigong, the body’s peripheral blood circulation has been significantly improved, hands and feet and body surface temperature increased, saliva secretion increased, bowel sounds hyperactivity. The function of cerebral cortex is adjusted to produce protective effect when the human body goes into tranquility.